||Early Bird Registration
(Before or on 30th June 2017)
(After 30th June – 3rd Oct 2017)
||USD 850 +
||USD 950 +
(Under 35 years of age)
|USD 650 +
||USD 700 +
||USD 650 +
||USD 700 +
(Available only for onsite purchase)
- Registration will only be confirmed upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- An e-mail confirming the registration will be sent upon receipt of full payment.
- Please bring along the e-mail confirmation and present it at the Registration Counter when collecting your delegate badge on the Congress day (actual time and date will be informed in due course by e-mail).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellations of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the Congress Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will only be made 30 days after the congress.
- Any cancellations received by 29th May 2017 is 100% refundable but subject to a minimal administration fee of USD 150 per person and 6% GST.
- Any cancellations received by 29th July 2017 is 50% refundable.
- Any cancellations received after 29th July 2017 will not be refunded.
- Paid registration fee is not refundable after the stipulated date for whatever reason, including failure to obtain a visa.
Why You Should Attend
- Networking and opportunities for possible joint-ventures with other global players
- Gaining exposure and a foothold in the fast-growing Asian, Asean and China economies
- Opportunity to share and exchange knowledge on latest trends and practices with fellow-industry participants
To enjoy our Early Bird Package: please register before or by 30th June, 2017
- All registration fees are subjected to 6% GST.
- Payment by Credit Card will be subjected to 4% Credit Card charges.
- For all categories of registration, the Congress Secretariat will charge the appropriate full rate if the delegate fails to provide the necessary information or documentation. Registration will only be confirmed electronically by e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- The FULL CONGRESS fee include admission to all sessions, conference pack, Congress Welcome Reception, Malaysian Night, the Congress Gala Dinner, Congress Coffee Breaks, Congress Lunches and Technical Tour only.
- The fees for ACCOMPANYING PERSON includes a ticket to Congress Welcome Reception, Malaysian Night, the Congress Gala Dinner and Accompanying Delegate Tours only.
- YOUNG PARTICIPANT fee is valid for participant of an age up to 35 years. A copy of the passport is required to be sent to the Congress Secretariat for verification and entitlement.
- YOUNG PARTICIPANT fee includes admission to Young Professionals Programme, all congress sessions, conference pack, Congress Welcome Reception, Malaysian Night, the Congress Gala Dinner, Congress Coffee Breaks, Congress Lunches and Technical Tour only.
- Acceptance of Registration is at the sole discretion of the Organising Committee. Confirmation of Registration will be sent in writing upon receipt of full payment.
PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD NOTICE
Pleased be informed that by default, the MOLPay Merchant Account only accepts 3D secured transaction for any worldwide transaction. 3D Secure is requested by your credit card issuing bank system in order to verify whether or not user authentication is required for the given card. The 3D Secure protocol was developed by Visa and MasterCard to improve the security of internet payments, means of shifting responsibility for fraud away from the credit card companies, and introducing more secure transactions, where the party not implementing the technology in question is held responsible for money lost due to fraud. In this case, 3D Secured transaction may reduce fraud transaction from occurring for any charges made via the MOLPay Merchant Account.